Elite Laundry 4 Day?

Jish

The Elite benefits are, including the laundry benefits, are spelled out on Celebrity's web site. The only variation is an extra bag of laundry for $20 coupon on sailings longer than 12 days and a possible variance between 20 or 30 free laundry items on cruises depending on water restrictions.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/heroSingleTxtSub.do?pagename=elite_member_benefits

Why would you NEED to do laundry on a 4 day cruise???:confused:

They could be traveling for any number of days before the cruise and have clothes to wash.

My question is are all the coupons same for all cruise lengths?

Our laundry coupon on last cruise said you couldn't use it on last 3 days of cruise (still waiting for definitive answer as to when that actually is...sunday/sunday cruise...is wed or thurs last day??)

If coupons are the same you better be quick to use it!!

They could be traveling for any number of days before the cruise and have clothes to wash.

My question is are all the coupons same for all cruise lengths?

Our laundry coupon on last cruise said you couldn't use it on last 3 days of cruise (still waiting for definitive answer as to when that actually is...sunday/sunday cruise...is wed or thurs last day??)

If coupons are the same you better be quick to use it!!

I used the coupon when I was on a 4 day that followed a five day. So, it can be used. You can use it later if you pay extra for the "Express" option, but check to make sure that it will be finished prior to the end of your cruise, or you'll be donating the freshly cleaned clothes to the ship. There may be a slight difference in the laundry coupon based on cruise. In the Caribbean the laundry coupon is for 30 items. In Europe it is 20 items. Difference is based on water use rules. Other coupons are the same regardless oflength of cruise. You get the same 90 minute internet package whether you're on a two day cruise or a 15 day cruise.

Archived