Carnival transfers after cruise- book onboard?

SuzanneH

So, I royally screwed up and realized I hadn't booked our transfers to IAH from Galveston after our Triumph cruise :eek:. I tried to do it online but it states it has to be done five days prior to sailing :o. Has anyone had any experience recently as to booking them once onboard the ship? I recall them being offered on one of my past cruises, but I just can't remember which cruise line that was :confused:! Since there are only two of us the Carnival transfers are the most cost effective :rolleyes:. THANKS!!!

When we sailed on Conquest when she was still in Galveston, we had originally planned on riding with family to the airport, but once we got onboard realized there wouldn't be enough room in the car for all of us AND our stuff. Went down to Guest Services and was able to set up Carnival transfers to IAH, no problem.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

So, I royally screwed up and realized I hadn't booked our transfers to IAH from Galveston after our Triumph cruise :eek:. I tried to do it online but it states it has to be done five days prior to sailing :o. Has anyone had any experience recently as to booking them once onboard the ship? I recall them being offered on one of my past cruises, but I just can't remember which cruise line that was :confused:! Since there are only two of us the Carnival transfers are the most cost effective :rolleyes:. THANKS!!!

Just to confirm - yep, not a problem. Go to Guest services during midweek after the crowds have thinned out.

Archived