Norwegian Majesty Suites?

Lisa63

Hi all. We're seriously considering a Norwegian Majesty cruise to Bermuda for next summer. We've been on the ship several times, but have yet to stay in a suite.

Two questions:

First, I know from taking quick peeks into the suites on disembarkation morning that several have views that are partially obstructed by lifeboats below. Any advice on which cabins to avoid?

Second, does NCL offer any special amenities for suite pax on N. Majesty? (Not that this will influence our decision -- I'm just curious.)

Thanks!

Lisa63

Looking forward to Maasdam Canada/New England 2004

Hi

I stayed in a suite a couple of years ago - I was not impressed. The rooms were slightly bigger and there was a tub and a small sofa area.

We had conceirge service, which was a joke - he never did anything we asked. It took him DAYS to get us a child size life jacket.

We did get a fruit platter daily. We were one of the first to disembark. I think we had a VCR in our room.

IMHO - save your $$ just not worth it.

jonsmom

Norwegian Dawn

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;04;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2003;05;03;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Explorer of the Seas

Returned from a 16 day repo cruise on the Majesty on 05-02-2004 we had cabin 923, suite, which the "bed" window was mostly obstructed by a life boat. However, the bay window was not obstructed at all.

The cabin is much larger than a standard cabin with a walk in closet, TV w/ VCR, refrigerator,lamp table with three shelfs, large sofa, cocktail table, two chairs, night stand and a desk with one drawer. Yes there was a bed. The head (bathroom) was very nice, all marble.

Fruit basket was in the cabin and daily snacks were delivered around 4pm.

Our concierge was very good. She is now on vacation and will be moving onto another NCL ship when she returns.

BIG problem we had was that every night between 3-5 am the crew was cleaning and dragging furniture on the 10th deck, directly over our cabin, and the noise was HORRIBLE. We complaint several times and security went and stopped the problem for a night or two and them it would resume.

We are glad we spend the additional $$ since it was a 16 cruise.

Enjoy your crise.

Nordic Prince, 82

Song of America, 89

Sovereigns of the Seas, 92

Song of America, 94

Ecstasy, 94

Millennium, 02

Grand Princess, 03

Majesty of the seas, 04

Archived