Refrigerators

Newbie41

Hi,

Do the balcony staterooms on the Victory have refrigerators in them? I am asking because I want to buy liquid refreshments from Bon Voyage and want to keep them cold. If there are no refrigerators then I will probably not bother with bon voyage and just buy my drinks onboard.

the cabins that do have mini fridges are really glorified coolers. They do not do a good job of keeping stuff cold.

We use a collapsible cooler-- one that holds 9 cans. steward keeps it full of ice and my soda is ice cold

I didn't want to start a new thread for a yes/no question, so could someone please tell me:

Do the refrigerators have a small freezer compartment that actually freezes?

Nope... the temp inside will almost never get below 40 degrees...

:)

You can get a fridge on the Victory, but you need to make the request for one--before you board. This actually came up during our Behind the Fun tour where one of the guests was commenting on it. If they have fridges available, they will give you one. I don't know how many they have, and you may get a letter stating your request has been received but that you may still not receive one. It may not fit into your cabin very well according to the guest that had received one, and the tour guide said this is because of regulations with what they can and cannot put into cabins. I think most of us on the tour didn't even realize this was a possibility.

Archived