Scuba Diving out of Falmouth?

karmacats

DH and I just booked a last-minute trip on LOS leaving Feb. 27. :D

The cruise only stops at Labadee and Falmouth, and since there's no scuba diving at Labadee, DH was hoping to go diving at Falmouth. He's been a certified diver for years and always goes on at least one dive when we cruise the Caribbean.

There don't seem to be any ship-organized dive excursions in Falmouth. So, we were wondering if anyone could recommend a private diving company in Falmouth (or anyplace close by that he could taxi to from Falmouth). If not, I'll just have to convince him that sitting on the beach with his old lady isn't so bad! ;)

Thanks!

I will be in Falmouth in two weeks on HAL's Ryndam. I too wanted to dive there. I did a lot of research and only found one operator at the N-Resort.I believe it was Jamaica Scuba. I called the owner three times. I could somewhat hear him but he obviously could not hear me. I just gave up as our port times are 11AM to 5PM--doubt if this would have worked anyway.The good news is I will get to dive at Cayman and Cozumel and the wife will be happy that I spend a day with her in Falmouth.

Good luck finiding someone.

Thanks for the info, Dive Master!

I think we found the same operator you did, but couldn't really find any reviews or any info other than their website. DH says he's ok skipping diving on this trip, so I guess he'll just pass on the diving in Jamaica.

Enjoy your Cayman and Cozumel diving. Cayman is on my husband's wish list!

Archived