Kahlua, grand mariner, baileys???

brockmom

We have the premium package- would a "shooter" drink be included??/

thank you!!!

Hi Brockmom,

YES it is. Infact anything by the glass or pour up to $ 12 is included. And well quite frankly... there is a TON of stuff that falls into that realm (for more info check out the following topic *Overview of Beverage Packages* = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1571274 that SARAFINADH compiled based on many other detailed postings that Celebrity Cruisers have contributed in the past year or so... the info is fabulous !! )

=== === ===

Yes it would be. Nice to take back to the room and order decaf, or add to your bkfst coffee on the balcony! I get the premium package, but am still tempted to bring on some Bailey's for just that reason. I DON'T bring it on but it surely would make brunch more enjoyable.

TO BIGHAIRTEXAN,

I'm not a big fan of booze with breakfast... but if I was, I do like the idea that someone else posted recently... bring along a small plastic bottle (could be anything from as small as an airline liquor bottle, up to a pop bottle, or beyond) and stockpile one's own shots of booze when leaving the bar on the way back to the Stateroom.

The less air that alcohol gets, the less evaporation, so the better it remains for long term storage (lol or short-term).

Gotta love the "creative" info that CC Members can dream up to share.

Especially so when it comes to booze questions.

Cheers!

Archived