Got the "upsell" call..............

crusing48/51

DH and I are sailing this coming Sunday(February 19th) on the Legend out of Tampa. The phone rang and it was Carnival calling to upsell us to a suite on the Empress deck, for only a mere(get this) $580:eek:! Had to turn him down, as we feel that is too much to pay. That money will buy LOTS of other things!

It was nice to get the call though, it's the first time that has happened to us. Can't justify the extra money. We are perfectly happy with our Verandah deck extended balcony. Maybe someone else will take the bait?

Had to share, we are getting so excited!

Congrats on getting the call... even if it was kinda out of line. That certainly is a bunch of money for the upgrade. I would have passed, too...

:)

I would have passed as well. $500 can buy you a whole lot of drinks on the ship. Have fun on your cruise.

Thank you Host Mach and ae2009! We are so ready to cruise!

I had one of the "bowling alley" balconies reserved on the Legend and they called to sell me a Grand Suite for $900:eek: I wasn't about to pay that for a bidet and a smaller balcony! And the girl acted like I was nuts. I told her $900 buys a whole lot of drinks...she said we could drink when we got home....WHAT?!?!:rolleyes:

Enjoy the Legend...she is a great ship!:)

I had one of the "bowling alley" balconies reserved on the Legend and they called to sell me a Grand Suite for $900:eek: I wasn't about to pay that for a bidet and a smaller balcony! And the girl acted like I was nuts. I told her $900 buys a whole lot of drinks...she said we could drink when we got home....WHAT?!?!:rolleyes:

LOL that is funny apparently it is commission based.

I want to feel my liver when I get of the ship.:p

Archived