Alcalpulco Info From Those Who Been

AUNTDEBBA

HI

I'm looking for information from people that have toured Alcapulco on there own either using the great information that is provided by Roberto at the ACA port authority or on your own.

Roberto is giving lots of invaluable information on what to do and see but he can't give recommendations about specific people to use or prices. That leaves a big hole in planning your vacation. I deligently read the posts for off cruise line tours and what people say and the cost of what they did and the satisfaction they derived from their tours and then compare them to what the cruise line offers. In Alcapulco the only thing that I can find is information, not prices not recommendations. By the time you arrive it is to late to change your mind if you find out that that your blind faith to just walk off the ship and grab what ever is available as far as a private tour cost more and provide less than the cruise line.

What I would like for this thread is for the people that have been to Alcalpulco to fill in the blanks that Roberto is forbidden to share with us.

This information is readily found on the Cabo, Matzalan, and PV areas but maybe because not that many people have taken the longer cruises and are at the same time cruisecritic board addicts there is a parsity on information for those of us who want to venture away from the formal cruise tour but want some assurance that we can get what we want at a price that we believe is resonable. (Notice I did not say cheap!)

Anyway any ifnormation posted here will be appreciated by me and I am sure by others trying to navigate the muddy waters of the off cruise tours in Alcapulco!

Archived