Platinum/VIP Embarkation in Baltimore

Crazeecat5

Yes, there is a separate area which you will be directed to after going through security. There are chairs there to sit in while waiting to be registered. Following that, they will show you to the VIP area to await early boarding, after the bridal parties.

Yes, there is a separate area which you will be directed to after going through security. There are chairs there to sit in while waiting to be registered. Following that, they will show you to the VIP area to await early boarding, after the bridal parties.

Thanks for the info. That's for Carnival Platinum, right? I realized that I didn't mention that in my original post.

Thanks for the info. That's for Carnival Platinum, right? I realized that I didn't mention that in my original post.

Yes. I saw that you are sailing the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore. We sailed her twice last year and hope you enjoy the cruise also. Getting to the port and parking are super easy. They have a good set up there.

It seemed to me that VIP/Platinum didn't get any kind of advantage in Baltimore. We had a couple in front of us in line who had VIP. They didn't get into the terminal any quicker than us (which I thought was the whole point of being VIP). After going through security, they had to go all the way down to the end of the check-in counters to the VIP area, which was at the far end of the terminal from the gangway. We went directly to our checkin desk and ended up on the ship ahead of them.

Archived