Lunch recommendation--Dania Beach

LuckiStac13*Majesty*

Wondering if anyone has any good places to recommend for a casual lunch in the Dania Beach area. We are staying at the Hilton Airport next weekend for 2 nights, with a car, and want to grab a nice lunch closer to the hotel after I flight. Anything good around? I'm just talking good burgers/seafood/sandwiches, etc. Would be nice if it was on/near the water, but not totally necessary. Nothing fancy.

Thanks in advance!

No, le Tub is for tourist. The locals are not so fond of it. If you have a car and want waterfront dining go to Jimbo's right under the Dania Blvd. bridge. It is a dive where you get served on paper plates and plastic flatware, but the food is good and view amazing.

Also, you can park down by Hollywood Beach and eat on the Boardwalk. You can get pizza and a pitcher for less then 20 bucks. Our favorite place is right next to the park.

Our favorite mom and pop place is Antonio's Pizza hidden in a strip mall on Dania Beach Blvd. No view but good food and great prices.

The King's Head Pub on Dania Beach Blvd. is always crowded. I'm not a beer drinker, but they have a large selection. The food is heavy pub grub but you can sit outside and have a drink.

Downtown Hollywood has a ton of places to eat. The first two hours of parking is free.

Archived