Celebrity Cruise (Eclipse)

danousha

We are three people going on a cruise on October with Celebrity Eclipse. All three of us have been cruising with celebrity at least 4 times. Does that give us a special deal or discount? Also, our travel agent told us that we need the Captain's membership number. How do we find out if, indeed a membership number was given to us?

Thank you for your help,

Dh

You can check out the Captain's Club site or call the Captain's Club desk from the contact information available there: https://secure.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/home.do?cS=NAVBAR

Generally speaking Captain's Club doesn't offer any standing discounts except from a minor once category discount within the inside or outside category. But from time to time they have specials that include a small discount or on-board-credit. Most specials are listed on the website at links from the link above - or your TA should be able to find them for you.

We are three people going on a cruise on October with Celebrity Eclipse. All three of us have been cruising with celebrity at least 4 times. Does that give us a special deal or discount? Also, our travel agent told us that we need the Captain's membership number. How do we find out if, indeed a membership number was given to us?

Thank you for your help,

Dh

I responded to the other thread you posted on this same question. Please give people a chance to respond before you most another simultaneous thread with the same question. This will help in keeping all the relevant responses in the same place for you as well as to others who may be interested in the topic. Thanks.:)

First, I want to appologize if you find my message appearing more than once, I wasn't too sure how the system worked and I was trying to log in and wasn't sure if my message went through since I hadn't seen it right away. I still am not completly familiar with how this Thread works. Is it normal that I always have to enter my password before posting a message or even reply to one of them?

Thank you for your help and I am sorry for those that find it anoying to find my message in doublicate or hopefully not triple.

Danousha

First, I want to appologize if you find my message appearing more than once, I wasn't too sure how the system worked and I was trying to log in and wasn't sure if my message went through since I hadn't seen it right away. I still am not completly familiar with how this Thread works. Is it normal that I always have to enter my password before posting a message or even reply to one of them?

Thank you for your help and I am sorry for those that find it anoying to find my message in doublicate or hopefully not triple.

Danousha

No apology required. As for having to login each time, you can have the site recognize you when you login from the same computer/device. In the very top right of the screen is a box which indicates your login info and the last time you logged in. If you click on the Quick Links tab under the box, it should open and give you the option of logging in automatically each time. I haven't checked it recently but see if that works.

Archived