PIT TO SJU, Great fares for October?

twofromcolumbus

Over the weekend, and even today RT to San Juan from Pittsburgh on US Air and also through Northwest (flying Continental) was as low as $260pp for flying in October; I was thinking of driving from Columbus to Detroit for Spirit Airlines, but would rather drive to Pittsburgh. And these fares a better than Spirit. From Columbus to San Juan is $536pp. So, there is incentive to drive the 3+ hours to Pittsburgh.

Since you don't mind the drive I would take the Pittsburgh flight. We too were going to fly Spirit originally, but are now on US Air. I do know that US Air has bigger planes and wider seats than Spirit. I want to fly my 3 hours in the best comfort possible, plus I am hoping to get to stretch out on the plane if it is not full going since we have a non stop. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Well, looks like the fares are back to the $550-$600pp range again. I did book through Northwest and will fly Continental from Pittsburgh to San Juan RT for $289pp;

Creole Girl; Good News! Seems US Air and America West are seriously considering a merger....In the news today.

Archived