Earliest Tender in Lahaina Maui

lenorjen

I will be on RCCL and dock for 2 days in Lahaina with Tender to shore ....want to take an early morning tour the second morning we are in port which starts at 7.00am on the pier....not sure of time of the tenders from the ship....does anyone have any ideas of whether they run early ...cheers Jenny

I will be on RCCL and dock for 2 days in Lahaina with Tender to shore ....want to take an early morning tour the second morning we are in port which starts at 7.00am on the pier....not sure of time of the tenders from the ship....does anyone have any ideas of whether they run early ...cheers Jenny

Hi Jenny. We must both be on the Radiance. I too need to be on shore actually before 7am because I have to be at Lahaina Divers dive shop at 7am. I will be going to the Molokini Crater to dive. What are you doing that you also need to be off the ship early?

I am going to ask once I am onboard about how the tenders run. I can cancel my reservation within 48 hours of my dive outing.

Tom

Hi Jenny. We must both be on the Radiance. I too need to be on shore actually before 7am because I have to be at Lahaina Divers dive shop at 7am. I will be going to the Molokini Crater to dive. What are you doing that you also need to be off the ship early?

I am going to ask once I am onboard about how the tenders run. I can cancel my reservation within 48 hours of my dive outing.

Tom

Hi there...I am going to be on the Rhapsody...I was going to do a Road trip to Hana which left from the dock at 7.00am...after all the uncertainty of times etc I decided to hire a car instead...

However I did email off to Royal Caribbean who stated that Tenders would be available and to just check in with the Purser and let them know your requirements and times...but I was still a bit unsure ..so did the hire thing ....so I doubt you will have any probs......

Cheers Jenny

Archived