Princess Captain's Circle Membership number Problems!

lssg

For the last couple of months I have called Princess over 5 times because they have my Husband and Father-in-laws captain circle numbers messed up.

This has resulted in Princess information being mailed to my Father-in-law and we received our tickets today and they also have my father-in-laws mailing address on them. The last time I spoke with Princess, I was on the phone for 45 minutes. I don't think they correct the problem. My Husband has never cruised on Princess and my Father-in-law has cruised on Princess a number of times. They both have the same name, except my husband has a middle name and my father-in-law doesn't. I am very disappointed, I don't know if we will receive our credits, I am going to sit down tonight and write a letter to Princess also...I have my doubts about cruising in the future with them...

I don't know what else to do!

Keep trying - you just might connect with someone who can help you.

When Princess changed their computer system a while back (2 yrs?), they changed my wife's Circle number, and also changed her cruise history.

Long story short, several phone calls later, it was corrected to our satisfaction, although her number is now separated from mine (probably because we use different last names).

Try going through the Captain's Circle, and ask for a supervisor.

I also had this problem, with them having me down with a C after my name, instead of a B.

After numerous calls to Princess, I gave up. Finally got it corrected while we were onboard a cruise. Just spoke with the Captains Circle person, & she got it fixed.

Minette

I checked my captain circle information and it has my father-in-law's florida address, which I changed back to the correct address, tried to see my husband's and it wouldn't let me, I called Princess again for the 7th time and asked to talk to a supervisor and the young man didn't let me, he said he'd handle it. I am very disappointed. I have been on other cruise lines and even cruised with my father-in-law and never had any problems...

I am going to send a letter tonight. don't know if that will do any good, have sent a letter in the past and received no repy....

My father-in-laws number was in the email I received from Princess

and I called my travel agent to verify my family captain circles numbers. I was also told that it is on all corespondences from Princess on your mailing label...

It should come up when you sign-in online for captain circle...

I had 3 numbers for a while. After several phone calls over a period of several months, and speaking to an onboard Captain's Circle rep, the problem was still not fixed. So I sent an angry but polite letter to Princess (I think I sent it to the Customer Service department) and they cleared it right up. They even called to apologize for not having fixed the problem sooner.

what bothers me the most is that they went into my personal information and changed my address without my knowledge or permission...they did the same to my husband and son...

I am going to write a letter, no more phone calls.....

Archived