Other cruise lines at the same port.

tikif6

Hi everyone. Is there an easier way to find out on a specific day which cruise lines will be at a specific port or do i basically have to go to each cruise lines website and do an itineray search for each?

I want to try and get an idea on how busy our ports of calls will be by seeing which other ships will be docked with us.

Thanks guys!

Hi everyone. Is there an easier way to find out on a specific day which cruise lines will be at a specific port or do i basically have to go to each cruise lines website and do an itineray search for each?

I want to try and get an idea on how busy our ports of calls will be by seeing which other ships will be docked with us.

Thanks guys!

Try this site:

http://www.cruisett.com/ships.php

Also, try googling your port, some of them list cruise ship dates that will be in their specific port, and they are somewhat more accurate.

I'm glad you mentioned this as I'm getting close to my next cruise, I usually check to see what ships are in port as I like to look at the different ships the way I use to look at planes when I traveled by air. Of all my cruise I would check to see if a Radiance class ship was in port because I've never seen one, but now I'm booked on one.

Archived