Cut off for ordering Drink Tickets etc.

MissKIA

My best friend just informed me that she wants to buy us some drinks tickets for our cruise. (which is totally awesome :D ) but we cruise in one week. Is it too late to do this?

Best way to find out is to call the Bon Voyage Department and ask. I think I have read on here that two outs is the cut off. If that is the case she bring some cash and place it on on the S&S card.

Best way to find out is to call the Bon Voyage Department and ask. I think I have read on here that two outs is the cut off. If that is the case she bring some cash and place it on on the S&S card.

2 outs? lol I'm assuming that is a typo? Last time I called Bon Voyage I was on hold for about half an hour and I am at work. don't have time for that right now which is why I posted it here.

2 outs? lol I'm assuming that is a typo? Last time I called Bon Voyage I was on hold for about half an hour and I am at work. don't have time for that right now which is why I posted it here.

Sorry that should read two weeks outs. Sometimes my fingers fly faster than my brain.

Archived