Grand Princess 04/09 - 04/16 2005

Worldly37

In fact I still have a mess of them to put up.

http://babsee101.smugmug.com/Western%20Carribean%20Cruise%20April%209%20-%2016,%202005

I take it that you were on that cruise. If so what did you think?

It was our first cruise and I believe that we are hooked! Despite the late start out of Galvez and late arrival into Belize, I thought it was perfect!

We did the Grand two years in a row (2002-2003) and I truly love that ship. Thanks so much for you pics that made me feel like I was back on it. Hopefully I will soon be able to step back on it!!

We did the Grand two years in a row (2002-2003) and I truly love that ship. Thanks so much for you pics that made me feel like I was back on it. Hopefully I will soon be able to step back on it!!

Thanks so much!

She'll (Grand Princess) will be back docked in Galveston in November. Come on down. I'm thinking about sailing her again in 2006.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DelEaglesFan,

i see you've got ??? for your 25th anniversary cruise. Since you enjoy the Grand, why don't you and your lovely bride look over the Grand Med cruise for May '06? We've got a cruise critic group going and the rates are really good.

Stop by the cruise planning forum and chat with us! We've got several couples in our group and several special event celebrations, and you successfully married couples can advise us honeymooners on how to remain married..... :)

Babsee-

Thats QUITE a gallery you've got there!

Thanks for posting. We're goin to W. Carib in June, and this is quite helpful.

Just one question- who's the guy with the babe ?!! LOL

LOL...you need some glasses:cool: ! I take it that you saw the Miracle in my photos. We were docked next to her in Cozumel. Quite impressive ship!

Have a great cruise and enjoy your 25th!:)

Archived