Anyone had a rear balcony on the Musica or Orchestra?

canny_cruiser

What I understand is the rear of the Musica is it vibrate a lot, one day we were at the buffet at the rear for an afternoon tea and the ship was docking, the ship was vibrate so much. Heard other people also mentioned about the Orchestra too, rear is shaking a lot.

Thanks for your replies.

I've read previously about the vibrations on the Musica/Orchestra/Poesia design. I was in a mid-ship starborad Deck 11 balcony on Orchestra once and it felt like there was a man standing kicking my bed all night. It took me quite a few nights to settle into a decent sleep pattern.

monicajay

What is the "larger balcony cabin" you speak of? I thought they were all they were all the same size at the rear? The one I had my eye on was on Deck 11 i.e. the uppermost of the rear cabins with no-one above you.

I just booked a superior aft balcony, 9225, on the Poesia. Now that's a different ship, but if you google and do research you will soon learn what the size differences are. According to the deck plans and other information, the Deck 11 aft balconies on POESIA (and not necessarily on your ship) are smaller.

All the information is available if you do your own work.

Archived