Recent JADE Cruisers -- Question

nadalina

This question is about disembarkation in Barcelona. The itinerary indicates that we will arrive back into Barcelona at 5:00 a.m. There is a flight at 09:55 a.m. that my partner would like to take back home to Croatia, so within Europe. I have scheduled my flight back home to the U.S. at 12:55, so I feel sure I will be ok and will have plenty of time to get there. But what about him? Can he make that 9:55 a.m. flight?

Many thanks,

Peggy

If you do easy walk off when once the ship has been cleared by customs and the like, probably. (I don't think you can leave at 5, but I could be wrong). You can arrange transfers via NCL but I think they're for flights after 10 or 10:30 if I recall correctly.

If you get off of the ship early getting to the airport probably won't be an issue it's only about 15 minutes away, but what might cause a problem is how long the check-in line and security line could be.

I had a 9:55 flight going into JFK but I made it for the next day just to be on the safe side. I think NancyChic took an early flight same day we disembarked. I'll drop her a line and see if she'll post.

Thank you, All, so much for your replies.

Garycarla, thanks for your suggestion. We are arriving three days early, though we have been to Barcelona before. We love the city, but, unfortunately, we both need to be back in our respective homes on the day of disembarkation.

Thanks again,

Peggy

Archived