embarkation?

spiedieone

Hi is Bistro on 5 free on embarkation day ?

Hi Spiedieone,

NO, but AquaSpa is... and it is the other "little known" dining venue that is OPEN the afternoon of Embarkation (most folks making their way to the Buffet as that is what commonly found open on other ships on Embarkation Day)

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Someone on board Eclipse said it was free if you were on a b2b. Hadnt heard that before.

I've heard of it occasionally being offered as a benefit for b2b passengers staying on board for their mid cruise turnaround day. But I do not believe this is a consistent formal benefit, just something that is offered from time to time at the discretion of the staff on board.

Someone on board Eclipse said it was free if you were on a b2b. Hadnt heard that before.

I've heard of it occasionally being offered as a benefit for b2b passengers staying on board for their mid cruise turnaround day. But I do not believe this is a consistent formal benefit, just something that is offered from time to time at the discretion of the staff on board.

Wether or not to extend lunch to the B2B PAX is up to the HD and F & B Manager. We have had a very nice three course lunch in a Specitaly Restruant to nothing at all. However, the last few B2B in S-Class ships have offered lunch in the Bistro. ~ Ric

Hi Spiedieone,

NO, but AquaSpa is... and it is the other "little known" dining venue that is OPEN the afternoon of Embarkation (most folks making their way to the Buffet as that is what commonly found open on other ships on Embarkation Day)

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

However, it is only open for lunch from 1200 to 1400, correct? :)

Archived