The Attack of the Shower Curtain

Thanks to reading these boards before our cruise on the Grandeur we were ready for the "fly-away" shower curtain on the Grandeur with the clothes pins trick, but...

we may as not even bothered, as SPRINGTXBILL mentions above, 'cause

the water went down the drain in the shower, then, up the drain in the middle of the bathroom !! :) :)

By the end of the shower, there was all your shower water sloshing about in the washroom. Thank goodness for our stateroom attendant understanding - he kept us in towels by the truckload to keep the floor dry.

We took it in stride, and didn't let it bother us.

Boy Scout Rule #1 - be prepared! Read these boards!

For our VOS cruise in August, we will take a 50' hose and portable shower-head, and shower out on the Balcony! :)

Sounds like our bathroom at home. All the sudden in the last few days, whenever we flush the toilet, we hear these gurgling echos coming from our bathtub. :eek: Nothing is coming out, but it sounds scary.

I use plastic clothes pins instead of the wooden. They dry quick and don't rot. When the cruise is over, I just pack them back in my "cruise" bag.

Just lather yourself up thinking of Phoebe Cates coming out of the pool in Fast Times at Ridgemont High and I guarantee you you won't notice the shower curtain sticking to you.

Well, that *might* work, but only for you guys. She does nothing for me. Maybe I should just substitute her husband, Kevin Kline. Yep! That does it for me! :D

Archived