C-Pap's, checked luggage or carry on?

Top-Cat

I don't use one but if I did I'd carry it on. I think I'd consider it like prescription meds... something I'd not want to do without if my checked bag got misplaced.

Also, you'll need to bring along an extension cord as the electrical outlet is above the desk some distance from the bed.

:)

Husband has a C-pap machine that we need to take with us. has anyone else taken one and did you have it in the checked luggage or did you carry on?

thanks

My husband uses one also - put it in his carry on. Put a new extension cord in with the machine also. No problem. We always unplugged & moved the cord during the daytime. I think quite a number of passengers bring on C-pap machines.

I called Carnival and ordered distilled water for my machine. It was in my cabin when we arrived.

I always carry my machine on the ship in it's own bag. Never had a bit of problems with it.

If you don't want to take an extension cord, Carnival has some they will let you use. I do, though, always have one in my bag just in case.

Have a great cruise!

We used to always carry-on DH's, but the last two cruises I have to admit we packed it inside our larger suitcase and checked it. No problems, but I'd be more comfortable going back to carrying it on. He doesn't like carrying it around those few hours before the cabin is ready:rolleyes:

In general they prefer you carry it on, but I am an over packer, so I always check it. This may require you insisting though! :)

I was unable to get Carnival to provide me with the distilled water. What are the magic words? :confused:

Archived