Change in reservation question

Planmaam

I am considering changing by booking from category SF to SJ. Does anyone know whether we would lose our OBC with just a category change?

Thought I would ask here first before taking the chance of three different answers from three different PCCs on weekend duty at NCL.

I would lose the aft-facing balcony, and gain almost 200 square feet and a fabulous bathroom.

Thanks for any help!

The only people who can give you a better answer is you cruise consultant. We don't have any information on your cruise; when is it, how many booking open in sj etc.

I would try phoning your PCC first to see the answer you get there.

I am considering changing by booking from category SF to SJ. Does anyone know whether we would lose our OBC with just a category change?

Thought I would ask here first before taking the chance of three different answers from three different PCCs on weekend duty at NCL.

I would lose the aft-facing balcony' date=' and gain almost 200 square feet and a fabulous bathroom.

Thanks for any help![/quote']

If the OBC is not currently offered you would probably lose it since they will have to cancel and rebook you to change your suite. If it is the AMEX OBC, you would be okay since it is still offered. If it is Latitude Insider OBC that is not applicable to February Bookings, you may lose it. If it is the OBC for booking 9 months in advance and it is no longer 9 months before your cruise, you would probably lose it. Only the person you booked with can tell you for sure.

Thanks for the answers. We are still more out more than 9 months, but we have decided to keep the balcony. As nice as the SJ suites are, we just can't seem to give up that aft balcony suite! Especially in the Caribbean where the weather warrants being on the deck a lot of the time.

After spending a lot of time looking around on NCL, I have decided that the family suite with balcony on the Dawn is something I would love, though! Too bad they did not build the Star family suites with full-length balconies like that, I would have jumped on it! Now I'm looking at Dawn itineraries to see where/when I can go on a cruise to book one of those suites!

Archived