Wedding Cruise on Carnival Paradise Booked!!

I'm sooooo excited!! We booked our wedding cruise today! I called on Friday and put my name in for the wedding and am going to call them on Monday to put down our credit card to pay for the package. We are sailing on the Carnival Paradise leaving on 5/13/13 and will get married on the ship while in the port of Grand Cayman on 5/15/13!!

Any tips, hints or suggestions from any past or present Carnival brides? It would be greatly appreciated! :D

yea another 2013 bride, congrats!!! We booked for the dream in feb 2013 back in the beginning of december and I must say 2 months has flown by. Make sure you have a website set up, that was the biggest thing for us to get all the info for our guests out there. Our TA is also amazing and taking care of everything for the group booking. And of course me being as ocd as I am about planning everything out I already have my silk flowers deposit paid and my hair and makeup booked and I started buying little things for our OOT bags here and there. Already have 15 rooms booked and probably a couple more. Hope the next year flies by haha!! Happy planning :)

Congratulations to you ladies as well!!! I'm so excited as we moved our date from September 2013 to May 2013. Lots of reasons why we had it so far out, but I decided to forgo some of them and just move it closer!!

I'd be interested to see though if I am one of the few who is getting married during the actual cruise. I'm not sure what to expect as most everyone is getting married in port the first day.

Thanks for the advice, I just finished the website today and ordered the Save the Date postcards yesterday. I got them through Vistaprint so 100 of them for $7.87 (shipping only) was a STEAL! :D

Congratulations! This sounds super exciting. Reflecting back, I kinda wish I was actually getting married on the cruise ship instead of just the honeymoon. I feel like this way you don't have to worry about all the hassle of decorating/catering/paying to stay at different lodgings/ planning travel itinerary etc. Way to go!

Archived