Flash promo?

Luvsprincess

The flash promos typically start just after the final payment date for a sailing but only comes out if that cruise isn't selling well. This may be the case for most Alaska cruise which typically have a short season with high customer demand. You should check the availability of cabins online with agencies that shows more information in this respect than Princess to see how well that cruise is selling especially in the categories you are interested in. Poor availability means flash promos are unlikely to come out.

I suspect flash promos for Alaska cruises are rare as hen's teeth. the great majority (all?) virtually sell out.

My cruise isn't till May 27 and inside categories are already sold out. There's slim pickings on most other cats.

I got a lovely flash fare for my Hawaii cruise but that was for balconies only... I had no idea that there was a flash sale going on, but my TA told me that I really lucked out. Check out the thread I started earlier.

As for Alaska, fares are always high, because those cruises are in such demand. Good luck!

Archived