Stay Hotel Apartments Copenhagen?

We are booked at the Stay Apartment Hotel in Copenhagen. We are a family of 7 and they have a 2 bedroom that will fit all of us. I am looking for some recent reviews. I was only able to read one review, which was good. I am still concerned about not having AC (June 15 - 18) but with 5 kids and the need for a washer and dryer, we were very limited.

Any recent reviews on Stay Hotel?

We are booked at the Stay Apartment Hotel in Copenhagen. We are a family of 7 and they have a 2 bedroom that will fit all of us. I am looking for some recent reviews. I was only able to read one review, which was good. I am still concerned about not having AC (June 15 - 18) but with 5 kids and the need for a washer and dryer, we were very limited.

Any recent reviews on Stay Hotel?

Please see link to TripAdvisor website with more reviews...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g189541-d1802803-Reviews-STAY_Copenhagen-Copenhagen_Zealand.html

If you still would like to see more reviews or another source for reviews, suggest checking this link...

http://www.booking.com/hotel/dk/stay-copenhagen.en-us.html?aid=306395;sid=bc83f3f0d599762b9689a7657ca836e7;dcid=1;origin=disamb;srhash=4019018296;srpos=1

Good luck... it looks they have a lot of favorable reviews.

due to huge windows all along front of apartment and balcony with doors to open,,,they have screen like curtain to keep out bugs and for privacy while keeping doors open...was fine..Wasnt that warm and I hate to be locked in with AC on,,to begin with.

they DID have washer and dryer in our unit...along with full kitchen,,plus grocery store right on corner,,,plus,,cafe in lobby.A great Italian rest.with good pizza only a few blocks away,,,for a cheaper meal for kids.Ask at desk for directions.

Great views of city and canal,,check out roof top areas...for picnics,,etc.

Good price for what you get,,but not in city center..we took taxi to town.

Oh,,if taking taxi,,bring hotel address,many didnt know it,,since not listed under hotels in their book,,,but apartments.

Any questions,feel free.

due to huge windows all along front of apartment and balcony with doors to open,,,they have screen like curtain to keep out bugs and for privacy while keeping doors open...was fine..Wasnt that warm and I hate to be locked in with AC on,,to begin with.

they DID have washer and dryer in our unit...along with full kitchen,,plus grocery store right on corner,,,plus,,cafe in lobby.A great Italian rest.with good pizza only a few blocks away,,,for a cheaper meal for kids.Ask at desk for directions.

Great views of city and canal,,check out roof top areas...for picnics,,etc.

Good price for what you get,,but not in city center..we took taxi to town.

Oh,,if taking taxi,,bring hotel address,many didnt know it,,since not listed under hotels in their book,,,but apartments.

Any questions,feel free.

Thanks for this information. I was wondering about the window situation. I knew we would have to open the windows but was wondering about the screen situation so this makes sense. Thanks! Was it noisy having the windows open?

Archived