Samantha Hawker-Thomas - Ruby Princess

scoob

We first met Sam when she was Deputy Cruise Director a few years back and we have since cruised twice with her on board. The last was about a year and a half ago after she was promoted to Cruise Director when we ran into her on one of the Sapphire coastal cruises. She is one of the friendliest people you will ever meet on a Princess ship and she just seems to love what she does and at least in our opinion...she does it very well. Dave

:)Sam was CD on the Crown for our October New England/Canada cruise. She was invited to our CC Meet & Greet. Not only did she come, she thanked the group for the invitation, brought along her asst. CD, stayed the entire time talking with many of our group, and recognized many of us around the ship during the cruise. In my opinion one very competent and classy lady. Roseanne

Hi There

where I have had Sam as CD there has always been a full list of things to do in the patter,

the question is, do any of those things interest you,

some folks will have a great time with plenty of choice others will complain about lack of things to do,

yours Shogun

Laura, I think you are correct about the blue paint. We didn't stay for the completed "portrait".

I agree with Shogun...everyone has a different perspective on what is "fun entertainment". I think the demographic of the passengers has a lot to do with the energy on the ship, too. Some cruises have dancers in every lounge and other cruises have crickets. It depends on the itinerary, also.

Archived