LMT hotelid #

kelkel2

How do you find this information? I'm thinking of booking the hotel I saw with that number. It's a great deal!

Hi Kelkel,

I just booked it!!! I know your on the same thread for our Breeze sailing.. It is the Courtyard Marriott downtown!! I booked it for 1/25-1/27/13. Total price including taxes & fees $284.... my original reservation booked directly with the hotel was $515!!! You have to pay now.. but can cancel up to 4 days prior to arrival with no penalty...

:)

Sue

I booked Courtyard Marriott Downtown for April 2012 for $ 128 including tax on LMT. It is cheaper to book with LMT with their direct line. Mixed review on Tripadvisor.We are only there for 1 night, and it seem to be close to a lot of shop when I did google earth cam.

I will make sure to report back when I return from my April 2012 cruise.

If you go to LMT just pretend you are booking a car and the name of the hotel comes up . I was able to get the Crowne plaza in March for 4 adults for about 312.00 for 2 nights. That was less then what some of the not so nice hotels wanted. Make sure you always call the number that is listed with every hotel. They do usually give you a better rate.

There are several threads on how you can find out what the hotel is prior to booking. If you look at LMT, find the hotel your wondering about. Click book, at the top there is a number in the URL... look for that number then go to this website & take out the number in the URL & replace with the one you found on LMT... it works perfect.

http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=1034809&provider=localTgsProvider

Sue

There are several threads on how you can find out what the hotel is prior to booking. If you look at LMT, find the hotel your wondering about. Click book, at the top there is a number in the URL... look for that number then go to this website & take out the number in the URL & replace with the one you found on LMT... it works perfect.

www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=1034809&provider=localTgsProvider

Sue

this link doesnt work.

You can usually find out the name of the hotel by doing a mock booking. Just pick the hotel then add in a car rental or other activity (tour, etc) and then the name of the hotel comes up.

This is what I've done... it works for most but not all hotels.

Where are you finding these codes?

Hi,

the 'codes' are hotel identifing numbers. Every hotel in the LMT system has to have some sort of hotel ID.

Some of the hotels that one finds on the LMT have names of the hotels listed and some do not - probably depending on the agreement of LMT with each hotel.

Hotel might not want to have its name shown ( on LMT ) and advertized price by LMT which might be a lot lower than the price listed on the hotel's web site - that migh be counterproductive for the hotel.

But if LMT is able to find a guest and put the guest in the otherwise empty hotel room - that is a benefit for LMT ( some sort of a commisssion) and the hotel gets someone to occupy the room and gets some money for the stay.

If 'you' click ( book) on any particular hotel that you are interested in ( on the LMT web site ), another page will open up with the hotel's picture sometimes ( with or without the name) ....... on your computer in the URL area will be something that identifies the page ; http:// www. lastminutetravel.com/PageTravlerInformation ........... HotelID= 1034450 ( or whatever number ..... that number is the ID number for that particular hotel in the LMT system.

Archived