Dream - Vista Deck Aft

tkabrk

We sailed the Dream in May of 2011 and had 9481 extended balcony Vista deck. The room was good size and the extended balcony was wonderful. What a view. We did feel slight movement at night but it rocked you to sleep. Once you go aft you will never go back to another room. Enjoy your trip...you will love the Dream.:):)

In my research for choosing my cabin for Dream this March I found that the aft wraps on deck 6 are the ones to grab for size and they both have sofas. Some of the upper decks have smaller rooms and only a chair instead of a sofa. The lounge under deck 6 does not seem to pose a noise problem for folks so we went with deck 6 for size. First we chose 6485 because the wraps were gone. We upgraded to 6479 when it surprisingly came available last week. If you google " 6479 carnival dream" you'll find info and even pictures of these cabins. You might be able to find the same for deck 9. There are pictures out there of both of the deck 6 wraps so I'm assuming that there will also be pics and info on deck 9 as well. Good luck !

Archived