Shuttle from Orlando airport to hotel in port canaveral

tkabrk

Is there a shuttle from the Orlando airport to the hotels in Port Canaveral? We are arriving late (10:55 PM) on a Friday night and were trying to decide if we should stay in a hotel by the airport or try to stay close to the port? Any advice?

Thanks!

Back in '08 I went on a Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas cruise with my Mom and we flew into Orlando International and spent the night at the hotel right there in the airport. I think it's a Radisson if I'm not mistaken. We then got on the Royal Caribbean transfer bus in the morning and were taken to the ship. Very simple and I didn't have to worry about driving. :) I would imagine you could get on a Carnival transfer bus too.

We are arriving in Orlando at 8:30 PM on Friday night and spending the night at the Airport Marriott. Last year we arrived on Sat at about 10:00 am and were at the port by noon. It's about a 45 min bus ride.

Another idea would be to rent a car one way from the airport to Port Canaveral. We did that this past December. Since we had it under 24 hours total it only counted as a one day rental, gave us the freedom of stopping along the way, and the rental company gave us a lift to the ship when we dropped of the car. It really was the best deal for us both in convenience and money savings.

Have fun either way!

Hello! We rented a car to drive to our hotel in Cocoa beach, returned it in the morning and then took the rental agencies shuttle to the port. When we returned, we took the same shuttle back to the rental agency and rented another car to get back to the airport. Very easy and less expensive than the shuttle services we looked in to. But since your flight comes in so late, maybe this isn't the best option for you.

Another option is to book a fly, snooze and cruise package (a few hotels have them, including La Quinta Cocoa Beach). The packages include round trip transportation from the airport to the hotel as well as the port. This is for 2 people, however, with additional charges for extra people and there may be an extra charge because of your late flight.

Have fun! :D

We booked a fly, snooze & cruise package through the Courtyard Marriott in Cocoa.

It was $220 for the stay and it included Travelynx picking us up at the airport and taking us to the hotel. The next morning, they picked us up and took us to the port. After the cruise, they were waiting for us and took us back to the airport.

The rate includes transportation for two people. Additional people were $45 each.

It was a pretty good deal and the hotel was nice.

Archived