Cabin Question

beachnut41955

This is my first Princess cruise and I have a cabin question. If this is a question that has been answered a million times, I apologize in advance. Thanks for your info. Cruise Critic folks are absolutely the BEST when you have a question. We are sailing on The Emerald on April 15. We booked a guarantee inside cabin. Last week we were assigned an inside cabin on the Aloha deck which is an upgrade from the lowest inside cabin. My question is this - could it change again or is this more than likely our final assignment? Just wondering. I am happy with what we have now, but was wondering what the chances are that we might get an even better upgrade as the time gets closer. Thanks for the answers.

Shirley

This is my first Princess cruise and I have a cabin question. If this is a question that has been answered a million times, I apologize in advance. Thanks for your info. Cruise Critic folks are absolutely the BEST when you have a question. We are sailing on The Emerald on April 15. We booked a guarantee inside cabin. Last week we were assigned an inside cabin on the Aloha deck which is an upgrade from the lowest inside cabin. My question is this - could it change again or is this more than likely our final assignment? Just wondering. I am happy with what we have now, but was wondering what the chances are that we might get an even better upgrade as the time gets closer. Thanks for the answers.

Shirley

We also booked a guarantee inside cabin how long did it take you to get your assigned cabin

Archived