Heading down to FLL this weekend...weather?

LuckiStac13*Majesty*

Right now it is warm and humid in the daytime and a mild chill comes in at around 5 PM. It has been really nice and it hasn't been rainy for the last week either.

Thanks! I'm seeing different reports--some say mid-upper 80's and sun, others say 73-75 and a chance of rain for Saturday! Haha! Gotta love weather reports.

Thanks! I'm seeing different reports--some say mid-upper 80's and sun, others say 73-75 and a chance of rain for Saturday! Haha! Gotta love weather reports.

We were at the beach all day yesterday and the high was only 75. The water temps are 70 so it keeps the air warm and the beach perfect!

We were at the beach all day yesterday and the high was only 75. The water temps are 70 so it keeps the air warm and the beach perfect!

Sounds great, can't wait to tour the area. I hear there's a music "festival" in LBTS on Saturday evening? Want to go there for sure, and want to hit Village Grille for breakfast Sat. morning as well!

Sounds great, can't wait to tour the area. I hear there's a music "festival" in LBTS on Saturday evening? Want to go there for sure, and want to hit Village Grille for breakfast Sat. morning as well!

Don't miss Aruba Friday night for Happy Hour. They put on quite the free spread and do an entire pig!

Archived