Wet Lizard

JulieRose

We have had ceviche with shrimp and conch! We have had it every time we sail there.

. DH had a fried fish and he liked it. Take a look around while you walk in to see what appeals to you. Their menu is good and has variety; it is a matter of what you like.

Wet Lizard is a favorite, and recently featured on the free cruiser's iPhone app port pal!

There's a great offer from the restaurant if you download, the app is free and approved by Apple.

Hello,

I looked at the cruise apps and there are so many, is this one named "Cruisers Connect" ?

Thanks,

Mark

Not to far from the tourism village is Nerie's restaurant, easy walking distance. They serve great traditional food, yes the beans and rice but also oxtail, stewed cowsfoot and the celebrated often mentioned gibnut. I highly recommend gibnut...the royal rat...delicious!

Hi Mark,

The app is called PortPal - from the Apple App store, you can get the app simply by searching for the name.

We are interested in your feedback and looking for brand & port ambassadors.

Soon to come on portpal (dot) net and the app are guest directories, cruise daily programs (Cunard already supplies this information) and other ways to connect.

You can contact us directly through portpal (dot) net .

Thanks for the interest!

Thanks for the info, I downloaded the app to my iphone looking forward to exploring more information.

Mark

• 1 month later...

Archived