50 lbs to lose..

SouthernEMT

Me and Hubby are going on a cruise May 6th, I currently weigh 182lbs at 5'2" now I am a EMT/Firefighter so I know that some of that weight is muscle. I'm hoping to get down to the 130lb area before the cruise and basically just tone up my trouble areas (stomach and thighs). Im eating better food and working out more mainly doing more cardio since I do a lot of lifting at work. I guess I'm just using this as a motivator to keep up with my goal. Let's hope it works out!

50 lbs in 75 days is not realistic. Safe weight loss is 1-2 pounds a week, so you can hope to be down about 25 pounds by your cruise. Even that is an aggressive goal. Good luck. I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer, I'm just trying to point out what is realistic so you don't get discouraged.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey girl , My husband and I are both trying to lose weight also.

I can't believe how fast it creeps up. Then it feels like it takes so long to

get the weight off. I have been using weight watchers online and slim fast shakes. I also really like alot of the Special K items. Are you using any items that you think are really helping? Maybe we can try to help each other out. Good Luck!!

Have you all looked into Shakeology shakes? They are meal replacements for weightloss. Low in calories and much healthier than slimfast or any other those other products. My husband and I take them and love them!

Archived