Disembarking Summit- Post Cruise Private Tour

marys350

Hi,

I am taking a cruise on the Summit in April and won’t be flying home until the day after the cruise. We have planned a private tour after we disembark the ship in San Juan. The ship is scheduled to dock at 6:00 a.m.

I know that guests are disembarked in groups according to the time of their flights and there is also the option of doing self-disembarking. We have no interest in lugging all of our luggage or rushing to get off the ship; however, I’m wondering approximately what time I might expect to get off the ship. Ideally, I’d like to be off and ready to be picked up for the tour around 9:30, if possible, but I’m wondering if it will most likely be later than this.

Does anybody know if people without flights are always in the last group off the ship or is it possible to request to be in an earlier group? As someone who usually flies home the same day, I know that people with the earliest flights need to be given top priority.

Thanks in advance to anybody who has done post-cruise tours and can share their experiences.

Mary

it will be later - both times in San Juan for us, we were off and through customs around 10 or 1030 - the later your flight, the later you get off - and to do self disembarkation, you had to have a documented flight reservation before 11am - at least this trip, you did....

Archived