Celebrity Cruise Eclipse

danousha

Could someone help me regarding the following: We have been cruisng with celebrity for at least 4 times and are planning on reserving the Celebrity Eclipse. I was told that since we have travelled with Celebrity several times, we could have special discounts or upgrades, is that so.. Also, I was told by my travel agent that in order for him to make the enquiry, we would need a Captains membership number. Can anyone tell me how I go about to obtain this information.

Thank you for your help,

Danousha

Could someone help me regarding the following: We have been cruisng with celebrity for at least 4 times and are planning on reserving the Celebrity Eclipse. I was told that since we have travelled with Celebrity several times, we could have special discounts or upgrades, is that so.. Also, I was told by my travel agent that in order for him to make the enquiry, we would need a Captains membership number. Can anyone tell me how I go about to obtain this information.

Thank you for your help,

Danousha

You should have been enrolled after your 1st cruise.How long ago were your cruises? If you go to the website there is info on Capt Club-I would gather my prior reservation confirmation numbers (or at least sail dates & ships) & then call or fax them the information requesting a Capt Club membership- you may already have one w/o being aware of it.

Carole

Archived