Waivers and tickets

Can anybody tell me if you have to bring the waivers with you once signed on the website for the activities, also once reservations have been made for the shows, are tickets given for the shows and left in your cabin or do you give your name at the door on the night of the show. How does this work. Thanks for any help!

Everything is connected to your SeaPass. For shows, they will scan each card at the door. Make sure you write down your show times for reservations because it is easy to forget once you get onboard (though you can check it on your TV on Oasis/Allure).

Are you saying that the TV will show your personal reservations?

Thanks everybody so much for the info. I have one other question, I have some people in their 80"s on the cruise, if they are unable to make one of the late shows, do we cancel their reservation some how, so somebody else could use their tickets. Thanks!

No...just don't worry about it. There are many "no shows" each night. A stand-by line forms, and then at 10--15 minutes before showtime, they let the stand-by people in. So, you need to get there at least 15 minutes early to keep your reservation.

Archived