Carnival PVP's

bpgolferguy

Hi! Has anyone had any luck booking through Carnival's PVP's? We took a cruise about 2 years ago and we've had one calling us every couple of months. We are considering taking another this fall and I was going to call him to see what he could do.

Are they able to get better rates than what the website shows? We may be having some other family join us which will add up to two other rooms, so I thought about asking to see if he could book three rooms close together possibly at a discounted rate?

I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck. Thanks!

Hi! Has anyone had any luck booking through Carnival's PVP's? We took a cruise about 2 years ago and we've had one calling us every couple of months. We are considering taking another this fall and I was going to call him to see what he could do.

Are they able to get better rates than what the website shows? We may be having some other family join us which will add up to two other rooms, so I thought about asking to see if he could book three rooms close together possibly at a discounted rate?

I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck. Thanks!

I have never seen a pvp offering prices less than the website. Could help you with booking rooms close together though.

I had liked our PVP, and used him for several years. But this past fall, he told me that I could purchase FCCs on the first leg of my back-to-back, and apply them immediately, for the second part of my back-to-back.

This advice was wrong, and it cost me several hundred dollars. I've since found another PVP, that a friend suggested to me.

My last carnival cruises have all been booked through a PVP. They were always able to meet or beat any price I saw on websites, and even if they couldn't give me a lower price (but still matched it), I usually ended up with a better cabin selection. Also, by booking directly through a carnival PVP, you can talk to carnival directly if you have any problems, as opposed to going through an independent travel agent.

Archived