Cool DOD cups

dremn2004

I want all of the cup's.I don't have any of them,i can never find them or i miss the day's that they sell those:(.I have seen the whale tail before but i have never seen the monkey or the disco ball.I just have the regular cup that you get when you first board the ship.Guess i'm going to have to keep a look out for them on my up coming cruise:rolleyes:.

I only ever saw the monkey head on the Fantasy last week. I did see one person with a funnel/whale tail cup, but don't know if she bought it then or brought it with her from another cruise. I would have got one of those too had I seen them anywhere.

We saw the disco balls on the Miracle last year...in the disco of course. I didn't see the blowfish...my DD will HAVE to have one of those...hopefully they are less expensive than the monkey head full of smoothie she HAD to have!

Did they have different options as to what you could order in this glass? Also did you get to keep it? Price? I have never seen one and defintely am interested in ordering one in April!!!

Yes, you can order what drink you want in them...the monkey head with a non alcoholic drink was around $14 I think, so figure a few more for alcohol...give or take a dollar or 2...The plastic cups should be around $10 or so...probably depends what you get in them...

• 6 years later...
28 minutes ago, heathernijoli said:

Bump! Anyone know what souvenir cups are going around these days? This was seven years ago 🙂 ❤️ 

Funny that you posted to bump this thread because I was just wondering the same thing!  🙂  When this was originally posted in 2012, all we had was a couple of the coconut monkey head cups, the funnel cups, and a couple of the original drink glasses (hurricane shape, clear plastic, a bright pink one and a yellow one).  Going way, way back, we have the original glasses (yes, made of glass) which were the mason jar and the hurricane shape. 

Since this thread was originally started in 2012, we have gotten the disco ball, the blowfish & blue fish cups.  I remember there was a shark cup that came out after our last cruise in 2015 but don't know if Carnival still offers it, or any of the others, anymore.  So I'm curious to find out.  Would also love to see some new ones.

Edited by pghsteelerfan
typo

22 hours ago, pghsteelerfan said:

Since this thread was originally started in 2012, we have gotten the disco ball, the blowfish & blue fish cups.  I remember there was a shark cup that came out after our last cruise in 2015 but don't know if Carnival still offers it, or any of the others, anymore.  So I'm curious to find out.  Would also love to see some new ones.

I cruise in June on Carnival and will see what I can find, but maybe someone can chime in that has been recently? :) 

• Like 1