Constellation stateroom question

ILikeShips

We were on the Connie in both Jan. and Dec. 2011. Our stateroom in Jan. had new bedding with rounded corners. In Dec. I noticed the bed did not have the same rounded corners and was not as comfortable. I heard others complaining about lumpy uncomfortable beds. My guess is that not 100% of staterooms recieved upgraded bedding.

That being said, the pesky Noro was onboard several sailings and maybe some beds were soiled and replaced temporarily with spares.

Thanks for the above info. Do you mind my asking which deck and cabin type or # you had in January? DH has a bit of a back problem so thought I might inquire. Thanks.

In Jan we were in 8159 I believe a 1A catagory. 8161 next door was the same catagory with a bigger balcony with 2 chairs and a lounger.

Thanks for the additional location information. Was seeing if you had the same catagory and/or deck that we are in, to second guess the bedding! We are booked for deck 7 in a 2A catagory. Everyone is exceedingly helpful and supportive on the forums. Guess we'll just wait and see!

Archived