Hotel that sleeps 3 in San Juan??

Thebox

Searching for hotels pre and post stay on our upcoming cruise. Traveling with two sons age 18 and 23 (too old/large to share a bed.) Having a tough time finding a somewhat affordable hotel that will accommodate 3 in a room. My only requirement is a balcony which, to me, translates to "vacation!". Have a reservation at Caribe Hilton right now, but have just learned that they don't allow a rollaway in their rooms with double beds ("fire hazard" per front desk), so I'm back to square one. I know Embassy Suites is an option, but I (one paying) really wish they had a balcony.

Any suggestions? Would appreciate any help. Thanks!!

Searching for hotels pre and post stay on our upcoming cruise. Traveling with two sons age 18 and 23 (too old/large to share a bed.) Having a tough time finding a somewhat affordable hotel that will accommodate 3 in a room. My only requirement is a balcony which, to me, translates to "vacation!". Have a reservation at Caribe Hilton right now, but have just learned that they don't allow a rollaway in their rooms with double beds ("fire hazard" per front desk), so I'm back to square one. I know Embassy Suites is an option, but I (one paying) really wish they had a balcony.

Any suggestions? Would appreciate any help. Thanks!!

Da House has some rooms that accomodate three, we had one room that didn't have a balcony but had big windows/shutters that sort of seemed like a balcony. Rooms start at $80

Per Marriott's front desk, they also won't allow a roll away in a double room, plus they won't guarantee in advance whether you'll have a room with a double or a king.

If anyone has any suggestions for a room with 3 beds (or two beds and a roll away) in a resort setting, please let me know. Thanks!!

Archived