DAWN PRICE Reduction

cruiser4801

It's an awful feeling to see the cruise price on the SD suites reduced by $500 more than we paid in 2011 two weeks before our March 7 sailing. NCL has still not sold any SA or SB suites for that cruise. Maybe they will offer those of us who paid more an upsell. At least we can hope.

It can not hurt to ask. We booked our Alaskan Cruise this past December for a sailing in 2013. Then February's Latitudes promotion was for the Sun to Alaska. I called and they told me as long as the price had not gone up since I booked, they could give it to me. Well it hadnt and I got the OBC.

So, call. Keep in mind that if you have OBC from a promotions, it could change.

Best of luck

I was under the impression, that if you've already made final payment and there is a price drop in your category, you can request an upgrade?? (if there are cabins available)...

If there is a price drop before final payment, you can get the lower price (sans any obc or points deal that may have come with your original booking)...

I was under the impression, that if you've already made final payment and there is a price drop in your category, you can request an upgrade?? (if there are cabins available)...

If there is a price drop before final payment, you can get the lower price (sans any obc or points deal that may have come with your original booking)...

This is what I was told recently - when talking to a Supervisor. We were after final payment when I saw a price drop but a Supervisor was able to give us some OBC (not the entire difference, of course!). He mentioned that if there had been a higher category suite that fit our family or four, we could have moved but there wasn't - which was fine with me!

Archived