Just back! -- Miracle 2/14 to 2/22

SEUNOBX

I just got back from an 8 day cruise on the Miracle 2/14 to 2/22.

This was my 40th cruise, 15 of those with Carnival.

We had 36 family and friends along with us.

I don't post alot of lengthy reviews.

The main thing that I want to let everyone know is how friendly and great the whole staff was. From the first day until the last day, just about every employee that I passed on the ship, whether out on deck, in the lido dining area, or inside the ship, acknowledge us with a greeting and a smile.

Honestly, the food on the Lido deck was as good as I have had on any cruise line. The dining room food was equally as good. For those of you that read all of the comments that people submit, keep in mind, it is just one persons opinion. I just hope that anyone who is considering a future cruise on Carnival or the Miracle will have the same postive experience that I did.

I agree!

This will our third time on the Miracle - we obviously love this ship! I also agree with everything you said - the staff is wonderful and the food is great. I am on vacation, I don't expect perfection at every moment and I am respectful to the people who work like slaves on the ship. I have never had to deal with anyone that did not have a smile on their face!

I just got back from an 8 day cruise on the Miracle 2/14 to 2/22.

This was my 40th cruise, 15 of those with Carnival.

We had 36 family and friends along with us.

I don't post alot of lengthy reviews.

The main thing that I want to let everyone know is how friendly and great the whole staff was. From the first day until the last day, just about every employee that I passed on the ship, whether out on deck, in the lido dining area, or inside the ship, acknowledge us with a greeting and a smile.

Honestly, the food on the Lido deck was as good as I have had on any cruise line. The dining room food was equally as good. For those of you that read all of the comments that people submit, keep in mind, it is just one persons opinion. I just hope that anyone who is considering a future cruise on Carnival or the Miracle will have the same postive experience that I did.

Glad you had a great time on the Miracle SUENOBX. We're on a B2B starting Mar 1st and are wondering what the Platinum gift is? Are they giving out the backpack. Thanks

Archived