So is this correct, YTD now downstairs on the first floor

helicopter

I have been reading this in peoples reviews lately. When I had anytime dining on Freedom in Sept 2010, it was upper level Chic dining room, and according to others who have been on that ship more recently, they say it is now the lower level.

It may have changed, and may be because "Anytime dining" is growing in popularity and lower level has more room, just not sure if this the same on all ships now.

Also not to burst your bubble, but I think the "entertainment" may now happen on the upper level in set time dining, as it is easier for the wait staff to stage the entertainment when most folks in the dining area are eating dessert.

So we at anytime dining may be looking upwards, and as Confucious says, " he who look to sky for help, or "entertainment" get stiff neck!"

We were on the Freedom 2 weeks ago and MTD was on the secound floor. The Freedom dinning room layout on the first floor makes it hard for most people to see the dancing and singing. Walls, railings, etc block alot of the view. Our waitress put on her own little show for us.

I'm not sure about ATD, but I know when we were on the Magic in December, the main entertainment was on the lower level & we lucked out that our table was right there so we were able to see it all easily. I know ATD was the frwd dining room, sorry I can't help more.

Archived