Labadee Cabanas

karen s

I would like to reserve a cabana at Barefoot Beach Club on Labadee for our April excursion (staying in a suite) - how far in advance can I reserve one? I read on the Labadee board that some folks have already booked one for later excursions, but I don't see it as an option on the excursion reservation page in my reservation? Can anyone provide any info?

BTW - I emailed the Navigator concierge, and she said she would send an email a week out...but I don't want to miss out if I can do it earlier.

Also - does anyone have a link as to where I can find out what other ships will be in Labadee on April 6??

Thanks for any info you can provide...it would break my mom's heart if we can't get a cabana!! :eek:

I believe the Barefoot cabanas are either available through your concierge or onboard. The cabanas available through the excursion page are for Nellie's Beach - these are available to anyone who wants to pay.

When did you email your concierge?

I believe the Barefoot cabanas are either available through your concierge or onboard. The cabanas available through the excursion page are for Nellie's Beach - these are available to anyone who wants to pay.

Thanks...that's what I thought, just wanted to make sure. I emailed her about a week ago.

Do non-suite guests who are able to book the cabanas at Nellie's also get the better lunch buffet?

Teddie

I'm cruising on FOS the end of April and I emailed our concierge a few weeks ago to see how far in advance I could book a cabana. He promptly emailed me back letting me know he would be contacting me a week before my cruise. He says he can't do it any sooner as they don't have the passenger lists before that.

I am going on the oasis in July and was able to book the cabana already. I saw it on line and called RCCL to book it.

Those are for Nellies Beach....Barefoot Beach is for Suite guests and have to be booked through the concierge. I made sure I saw the Concierge first chance I got once on board to book. But that was a few years ago. They have become very popular so I too am going to e-mail the concierge for our explorer cruise in June.

Those are for Nellies Beach....Barefoot Beach is for Suite guests and have to be booked through the concierge. I made sure I saw the Concierge first chance I got once on board to book. But that was a few years ago. They have become very popular so I too am going to e-mail the concierge for our explorer cruise in June.

Can anyone tell me how accessible are the cabanas ? Do they have steps or ladders ? Want to be sure I can actually get in it before I worry about booking it . Thanks ! LOL

Anne

our cabana on Nellie's beach was one of the closer ones to the main entrance, and had a concrete stairway directly into the water. it was quite steep, but managable.

i'm attaching a pic. ours was the one that sticks farthest out over the water.

We are sailing FOS in November and do not have a suite. From what I've read, you don't need one to rent cabana on Nellie's beach. Is this true? How much is it to rent one? Can you do this online, or only when you get on the ship? What are the advantages of having one? Is it because you are at the beach all day? We have 2 kids, not sure if we will benefit or not from having one. They certainly don't like to sit for very long lol>

The cabana should be available when your online booking reservations are available. They are listed under excursions on Labadee but I think they sell out quickly so reserve one ASAP.

The cost is around $175.

Archived