Destiny lido deck

irockadidas

Love the Destiny and love the Lido Deck. About to sail on her again for the 4th time in May. Those rooms are some of the best on the ship IMO. It always bewilders me why people say those rooms are noisy when that couldn't be further from the truth. No noise at all...rooms above and below you... I think the people that say that have never stayed on the Lido before. Your wife will love it there. Very close to all the action (pool, music, food). There are no fridges in any of the inside, ov, or balcony cabins on the Destiny. Hope they have a great time!

I've been on a ship that's practically a sister ship to the Destiny, the Triumph. The lido deck rooms are fine. Only staterooms both above & below, so no concerns for noise. It's a convenient location for the buffet, pool, & waterslide. No fridge in the Destiny regular rooms though. Only in suites.

The aft room we had on main deck of the Triumph was very noisy, and there are only 2 buffet lines, which made the lines long. But overall, the ship was great.

Archived