Review ... lotsa pics, not many words. NO PASSENGERS.

cruiserguy11

First, thanks for the compliments. I really really appreciate them.

I've been away on business...translate, an insane asylum. Personally I thought all the inmates were normal. :eek: Whoa...just wait a minute...that would make me .........

Anyway, to the people who said there were some live 'uns in the pictures...dern it, I missed them. The kids in the kids play area. Kinda makes me mad since I had to crop that pic to remove some people who were on the next deck up. So kudos to you.

And yep, I did notice the crew member pulling his vacuum or whatever in that second to last pic but I left him in that pic to see who else noticed him.

I do get up real early since I'm old so go to bed at an early time. Ugh, I remember when I was the last to bed, now it seems I'm the first.

I did post process every pic but I'll admit, they don't "pop" like they did before I uploaded them to Photobucket. I think their compression sucks, which means for the non photo type people, the pics loose some pixels...errr good parts. I'll try a different method next time.

Again, I thank you. Next review I'll put some pics up with breathing humans in them. (And I upgraded my Photobucket account so we won't exceed the allowed bandwidth.) :D

Now, it is a game, I spy 2 people in this picture...

17.jpg

I believe, you must be a very early riser to get so many pictures with anyone in them. Love the review without words.

You're 32 miles from Galveston? I'll bet you don't need a telescope to see it...lol. You're good at seeing what I missed.

What AWSOME PICS!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to take and then post these pics!!

I too love photography and am about to purchase my digital Canon Rebe. I have a 35 mm Canon rebel and was told the lenses were interchangeable so I hope I was told right lol

again Thank you

you have what they call a "beautiful eye"!

This is kinda fun..like Where's Waldo... there is a guy in the above pic as well... zoom in between to the two chrome poles to the right in the very back of the pic...

I never thought of it like that but I think you're right. And another eagle eye shows up to make me think I need a different pair of dollar store glasses. :)

What AWSOME PICS!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to take and then post these pics!!

I too love photography and am about to purchase my digital Canon Rebe. I have a 35 mm Canon rebel and was told the lenses were interchangeable so I hope I was told right lol

again Thank you

you have what they call a "beautiful eye"!

Thank you. And I believe you were told correctly .. the lenses should interchange.

your pictures are amazing what are you shooting with and how have you achieved such awesome photos i have recently started shooting and would love to obtain photos such as yours currently i am shooting with a Nikon d3100 i have a 18-55 lens and a 50mm lens

Archived