Prinsendam 022/023

Live4cruises

We are looking forward (in many aspects!) to our 2013 trip on Prinsendam. We are excited about being back on this great ship! I've checked Joanie's website and one of the "others" for pictures of 022 or 023 and haven't been successful. We chose 022 because its balcony seems to be some bigger, and being first in line, we won't have any issues at all with smoke. Wind, maybe, but not smoke. We are familiar with the wonderful layout of the bathrooms in this category, but I notice that this one is marked as having a shower and tub. Is this a separate shower? If so, does this make any difference in the separation of the toilet area from the bathing area? We really appreciated that convenience!

We are looking forward (in many aspects!) to our 2013 trip on Prinsendam. We are excited about being back on this great ship! I've checked Joanie's website and one of the "others" for pictures of 022 or 023 and haven't been successful. We chose 022 because its balcony seems to be some bigger, and being first in line, we won't have any issues at all with smoke. Wind, maybe, but not smoke. We are familiar with the wonderful layout of the bathrooms in this category, but I notice that this one is marked as having a shower and tub. Is this a separate shower? If so, does this make any difference in the separation of the toilet area from the bathing area? We really appreciated that convenience!

No, it's not a separate shower. The shower is in the tub. No affect on the wonderful separation of the toilet area from the bathing area.:D We didn't have your room, but were in S & that's how ours was. discussions with other P'dam passengers tells me that the showers and tubs are the same throughout the ship:D

We saw these cabins on a tour of the ship about 5 years ago. The balcony was somewhat bigger. The couch was really the size of a loveseat and not the larger semicircle couch that the other SS cabins had. I think this was because the cabin was a triple and the loveseat was a sofa bed. I don't know if the cabin has been remodeled since then. I did think that it was a wonderful cabin and anyone could be very comfortable there.

Archived