Courtyard, Cocoa Beach

tweety33

We are considering the same hotel for our pre-cruise stay in June. I'm anxious to see some replies here. In the meantime, check googlemaps.com and you can see a street level view as you walk down North Atlantic Avenue. I found a Waffle House and Branos (an Italian restaurant) about 2 blocks north of the Courtyard Marriott. There is a Publix grocery store about half a mile south of the hotel. In between those points there's Taco Bell, Long John Silvers and 7Eleven. If you are not familar with googlemaps, just fill in the address of the Marriott and then drag the little orange man in the upper left corner to the spot you want to be on the map. You will then get a street view and you can "walk" up and down the street.

We are considering the same hotel for our pre-cruise stay in June. I'm anxious to see some replies here. In the meantime, check googlemaps.com and you can see a street level view as you walk down North Atlantic Avenue. I found a Waffle House and Branos (an Italian restaurant) about 2 blocks north of the Courtyard Marriott. There is a Publix grocery store about half a mile south of the hotel. In between those points there's Taco Bell, Long John Silvers and 7Eleven. If you are not familar with googlemaps, just fill in the address of the Marriott and then drag the little orange man in the upper left corner to the spot you want to be on the map. You will then get a street view and you can "walk" up and down the street.

So that's what that little orange man was for. Thanks. That was very helpful.

We have this booked & are using gift cards we have. Please anyone else with info, post it for us both.

Archived