Grand Cayman Tender Terminal?

donoiv

Morning Everyone!

Quick question. When in Grand Cayman, which tender terminal does Carnival use? North, South or Royal Walther? I booked an excursion that leaves from Royal Walther and I am trying to figure out how much time I need to get there.

Thanks.

Ah, that's not exactly what Moby Dick told me. For me they included a graphic of the area and the following:

"Our staff will be waiting at the Royal Watler terminal to greet you. You are scheduled to come in on this Terminal. We can't be missed under our Moby Dick banner, wearing bright teal shirts. As you see from the attached map we have three terminals, sometimes ships tender to a terminal other than the one scheduled. "

In reality, the terminals are not far from each other as this map shows.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Royal+Watler+Cruise+Terminal,+George+Town,+Grand+Cayman,+Cayman+Islands&hl=en&ll=19.296168,-81.381859&spn=0.002734,0.005262&sll=19.290093,-81.37512&sspn=0.021873,0.0421&oq=royal+watler&hq=Royal+Watler+Cruise+Terminal,&hnear=George+Town,+Grand+Cayman,+Cayman+Islands&t=h&z=18

When we in Grand Cayman in December off the Carnival Legend we arrived at the North Terminal and we were also going on a Moby Dick Stingray Tour. The Moby Dick Tours are located at the ROYAL WATLER TERMINAL under a blue tent. You can't miss them but don't be late because they will leave you behind :eek:

You can't miss them but don't be late because they will leave you behind :eek:

Don't forget to include the part where they don't even require a security deposit from you. Odds are customers skip out on them far more frequently then they have to leave tardy customers behind.

Archived